₹18.00 – ₹54.00
Panchamrut contains five key ingredients -Milk, Curd, Honey, Sugar, and Ghee. This Ayurvedic formulation boosts immunity and vitality. Excellent skin toner for all types of skin. The soap is ideal for dry, delicate skin and kids. Paraben-free, Grade 1 Premium Soap with 78% TFM. Panchamrut or Panchamrutham is a concoction of five ingredients (Milk, Curd, Honey, Sugar, and Ghee), typically used during Pooja (Hindu religious worship). The word Panchamrut is a combination of two words – ‘Pancha’ means five, and ‘Amrita’ is a mythological beverage of immortality (or the Nectar of Gods). Panchamrut has the ability to nourish the Sapta Dhatu, the seven bodily tissues, which are mainly responsible for our immunity and vitality.
Mythological Symbolic Meaning :
• Milk – Symbol of Piousness and Purity.
• Curd – Yogurt – Symbol of Prosperity and Better Living.
• Honey – Symbol of Sweet Speech & Unity as it is prepared jointly by Bees.
• Sugar – Symbol of Sweetness and Bliss.
• Ghee – Symbol of Victory and Knowledge.
- Free Shipping on all order above 400/-
- Member Discount
Benefits of Panchamrut Soap :
• Gives proper nourishment to the skin cells and gives you healthy glow
from inside out.
• It promotes the growth of healthy skin cells.
Key Ingredients :
Processed Cow ghee, Curd, Milk, Sugar and Honey, Soap Base, Fragrance. 100% Vegetable – Grade I Soap with 78% TFM.
This soap is suitable for –
Skin Type: Beneficial for dry skin, delicate skin, useful for kids.